Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Things for the House

This is the result of our hardwork over the last weekend. We landscaped the left side of the house as you can see. We also potted 2 hibiscus trees. On the side we planted a very lively mandevilla that will brow up the side of the balcony. It will look fabulous. Feel free to tell us how great of a job we did on this landscaping.

Here is a close up view of it.

Another view. Thank you very much.

Check out the light fixture by the door. Kent changed all of them out. The old ones had been worn and ugly for 10 years.


In the middle of the landscaping project our dishwasher decided it was going to die. So we went out and got a new one. It matches the fridge, looks great and runs great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fine workmanship on the house. I never knew you had the green thumb in you. I remember working in the yard in Florida but I had the tendency to kill vegetaion and life. Oh well... The house looks great and I hope that I will be able to come out that way soon.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good! Maybe I should hire you guys to do my landscaping ... ;b

-Mary